i dont hate you :(



What ever things , difficulties between us , I'll always try my really best to be strong . I know you'll never try to make things better but dont worry bcoz I'm ready to sacrife everything fr you . I'm strong , yes . I'm willing to accept everything you've done . I'll forgive you in every ways . This is all bcoz I love you so damn much and I love our relationship . I wanna make it forever and nothing can change that . The really important thing that i need from you is honest and faith . Thats all . I dont need money , I dont need too many atention from you bcoz i know that you're currently busy . But I will be really thankful if you're care about me . I trust you so much so dont ever disappoint me . I know that you love me even you treat me like this and that . I know you try to understand me even you act like you dont know anything about me . I'll always be the strongest girl for us , for our love and for our relationship . Remember this , I dont ever hate you and i dont wanna hate you and i really dont hate you . I still the old me who really love you in every second of my life . So , you should appreciate it . Thank you ;(

thanks for reading :')

No comments:

Post a Comment